The mission statement of the SJS School Board:
The Board of Saint Joseph's Catholic School is dedicated to assuring that the teachings and values of the Catholic Church are reflected in all aspects of school life. Our goal is to help shape the school community, providing the necessary resources to ensure a nurturing, safe, Christ-centered environment, and supporting and furthering the mission of the school.
The school board meets nine times each school year in order to:
- Develop Saint Joseph's Catholic School (SJS) policies, in conjunction with the Pastor and the Principal.
- Assess the effectiveness of the implementation of SJS policies.
- Promote the understanding and support of SJS within the local community.
- Assist and advise the Pastor and Principal in the development of the annual budget, tuition rates and fees, and other financial matters, including the identification of grants and other funding opportunities.
- Assist in the identification and promulgation of short-term and long-term plans for SJS, including, but not limited to, the physical plant and technology needs.